street footie FC will be holding a 120-minute open tryout session for the 2022 Maryland Summer Soccer League.
- One 2-hour tryout session on synthetic turf or game-quality grass
- High-quality training led by licensed professional coaches
- Top-class training equipment including Puma LaLiga 1 soccer balls
- Successful trialists will be invited to participate in future tryout sessions and club training sessions
- Gatorade and/or water will be provided
- Trialists must be eighteen (18+) years of age or older and eligible to play in MSSA competitions
When the squad is finalized, the player is required to pay for player registration, administrative, kit, and training fees for the Mason Dixie Soccer League Spring 2022 season.
Disclaimer and Liability Waiver
By registering and attending the tryout, you understand and agree to all terms in our Disclaimer and Liability Waiver document. Attendees will be required to sign the document when checking in at the tryout session.